An Attorney And Law Firm Guided By Compassion And Empathy
Helping and guiding people through the challenges and complexities of the legal system are true passions of mine and it’s the reason I started The Law Office Of Robert G. Venturo. Although I started my career as an intern for the District Court Bureau of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in 1992 working in their criminal law division, I quickly identified where people really needed help: resolving difficult family law matters.
I am attorney Robert G. Venturo and for over 25 years, I have dedicated my career to helping couples throughout Patchogue and Long Island work through divorces, equitably divide marital assets and protect the best interests of children in custody matters. I believe strongly in providing top-notch legal representation that keeps the focus on my clients, their rights and best interests.
My Background And Accolades Speak Volumes
You can tell a lot about an attorney’s work ethic and commitment to their clients by looking at their background and the respect they have garnered in the legal community. I am proud of my achievements because I think they demonstrate my passion for upholding the law, helping people and actively working to make favorable changes to the law.
Some of my more notable achievements include:
- Handled more than 1,000 child custody cases in the past two decades
- Tried over 200 cases
- Awarded Suffolk County Law Guardian of the Year by the Suffolk County Bar Association in 2002
- Awarded Attorney of the Year by the Suffolk County Court Officers Association in 2013
- Appointed as the supervising judge of the family court for the Honorable Theresa Whelan from 2013-2014
- Appointed to co-chair of the Family Law Committee of the Suffolk County Bar Association from 2013-2016
- Selected to receive the Award of Recognition from the Bar Association as chair of the Family Court Committee in 2017
I am an active member of the New York State Bar Association and the Suffolk County Bar Association, and I continue to propose new rules for attorneys who serve as law guardians as I have for more than 25 years.
My Promise To You
I understand how important it is to feel like you have someone you can trust who will be there for you when you need them. That is why I offer the following promises to my clients:
- I will always answer your questions honestly and candidly
- I will be there for you 24 hours a day in case of emergencies
- I will give you my personal cellphone number and email address if the need arises
- I will build a close personal relationship with you that is built on trust
- I will treat you with genuine compassion as if you were a member of my own family
You deserve strong guidance and help, and I can offer that to you.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Whether your family law matter is simple or complex, I’m ready and able to help. Schedule a free initial consultation where I can review your case and explain your options. That way, you can see if I am the right fit for you and your family.